Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bummer

I need to update on my doctor's appointment, I know but I have to get this off my chest.

My sister is throwing me a baby shower this Sunday. I am very excited because it is my first baby shower. I'm not the one hosting it of course, so I don't know who all is going to make it and who's not but I am thinking that there is a lot more no shows then attendees coming. That kinda bums me out. The only people I know for sure are coming is my cousin's (3), aunt, sister, mom, Danielle, mother in law...that's it.

Now the 'shower' I was throwing at my house is actually a friend's luncheon type thing. A lot of my high school friends have not been to my home since I moved away in 2005. We're having lunch and all that good stuff. My oldest friend, Danielle can't make it to that one (but she's coming to my sister's) because she's moving into her brand new house, so it is TOTALLY understandable. Not bummed at all about that, too excited for her. BUT, no one. NO ONE else has RSVPed. Not a single person. So right now we have myself, Howard and my mom.

I am extremely bummed by this. I have decided that I am going to email all of them, in a group email on Monday if I have not heard anything from them by then. Doesn't stop me from pouting about it though. I hope my suspicions are wrong, on both accounts.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hey lady. I think I have an invite from you on my dresser. I havent opened it yet since i have been sick. I will take a look tonight but I am planning on your sisters or I may drop by yours. Email me the info for yours incase and that will remind me to open that pretty blue envelope. Thanks

kristin said...

Aww thanks Renee! I hope you will be able to make it! I will email you the info to the one at my house.