Monday, May 24, 2010

Maddie

Oh My Maddie Mo. How I love her so.

She's 3 now. *tear*

She is insanely graceful at times, which just amazes me, I mean I am her mother. But she can be klutzy when she's sleepy.
On her birthday I had to wrestle her to let me do her hair like this. But it was so worth it, don't you agree?

She ADORES her big sister. They love each other to death but bring out the worse in each other. I guess that's understandable. I'm just not used to it. I knew my sister couldn't stand me, but I was 10 years younger. A whole new ballpark of an annoying toddler vs. PMSing teenager then my girls relationship. She has a killer attitude. She loves to tattle on her sister and scream at her when she's pissing her off. Yes, my 9 year old enjoys pissing off my 3 year old. She thinks it's HILARIOUS!

Miss Maddie is very particular about name calling. Daddy is the only one allowed to call her 'Punkers' I am the only one allowed to call her 'Pumpkin Pie' and her sister usually calls her Maddie Mo, which she allows everyone pretty much.
She is very outspoken and speaks very well in large sentences. She has an amazing imagination. She speaks clearly but has a bit of a speech issue with a few words like 'Girl' which comes out as Gore (awesome!). 'World' comes out as word and 'Crocodile' comes out as Quacadile. And 'charlie' comes out as 'Chrrrrlie'. I tell her 'Sorry Charlie' a lot, so every doll gets names Charlie these days. We get a good giggle out of that.
We are still working on potty training. She loves swimming and playing with her dolls. She is getting into disney princesses now. She is majorly into Ariel and Tinkerbell as of late. She sleeps in a toddler bed and is getting more and more liberties as a 'big girl' by the day.

She adores her little brother but is also afraid of him sometimes. He can play rough, so I can understand that. She is truly awesome and it a constant source of entertainment and cuddles.

No comments: