- Howard: Doctor is suggesting some physical therapy and possibly a chiropractor. He is having major neck and back pain. The abrasions on his stomach will probably leave a scar. His toe is still very broken and still black and blue. The bruising on his legs is still as dark as it was 24 hours post accident, and still as sore. He is currently taking an anti inflammatory and muscle relaxers.
- Mackenzie: Still is in pain. The past week has gotten a little better. But she is having to stay medicated with IB Prophen to even function at school. Bruises are gone, so is the brace. Headaches, neck-aches, backaches are all a common problem with her at the moment. She is insanely emotional. Crying a lot, being very clingy. She doesn't like riding in any vehicle at all.
- Maddie: No more bruises at all. Constantly talks about accident and generally freaks when in a vehicle. Still very clingy. The one positive thing the accident bestowed upon us was that she is no longer 'afraid' or timid with Parker. She is protective, and loving and has no problem interacting with him.
- Parker: Is just fine. No more crankiness or clingy-ness. Well, no more than usual.
- Me: Bruises are gone. Scar across chest is still very prominent but dermatologist said that he doesn't think the scar will be permanent. Cracked rib still kills and knee hurts often. Anxiety attacks are frequent. And I hate being in the car.
I honestly don't know what we are going to do about a vehicle. Our credit sucks and everywhere we've looked we need a 2-3 thousand dollar down payment.
I feel like I'm drowning in doubt and anxiety.