Friday, May 22, 2009

Beautification

Well I am about done with my beautification project. I still need to make a few more pretties however. I am really happy with the end result. Perfect for summer. :)
Peanut is doing uterine robics today. I mean he is everywhere lol. It feels so cool, it amazes me something as small as a turnip can make such an impact on the different parts of my abdomen AT THE SAME TIME.
I have developed this lovely cough. See, I was hoping I was done with the infection, nah...I think it moved to my lungs. Nice, huh?
Tfft, Kenzie decided to dig herself deeper last night. The child CUT HER HAIR! Eh all kids do that, right? She's 8! And she cut off about an inch chunk off of the VERY FRONT of her hair. It's now about an inch long protruding from THE FRONT of her head. I call her 'spike' now. That kid I swear. Her elevator is not going all the way to the top these days.

1 comment:

Renee said...

OMG my daughter went through that stage and I thought it would never end.