Friday, May 1, 2009

busy busy busy

I am no longer bleeding. So, I am off of bed rest, officially for the past week. I'm supposed to take it easy (which I have, to an extent) but at least I am not confined to the bed. I went to the grocery store for the first time in almost a month and by the time we were done I felt like my feet were going to fall off, lol.
I would like to say I am feeling so much better but the truth is that isn't the case. Truth be told I am HAPPIER...but not necessarily 'better'. I am still having morning sickness although it is not every day, like it usually was the past few weeks so that's promising. I am starting to actually look pregnant, and I'm not sure how I feel about that, lol. I mean I think pregnant women are beautiful but I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet so I'm kinda in between sizes phase and I have very little to wear. Fun times.
Speaking of nothing to wear...this weekend my BFF's having her baby shower for her 2nd son. I cannot wait to go! I haven't bought her gift yet, I wanted to get her something substantial off of her registry list and wanted to wait a bit and see the other things that have been purchased. Also this weekend (Sunday to be exact) our dear friend (and counselor extrodinare) Renee is getting married. We are really looking forward to her wedding and are so glad she invited us (Thanks Renee!!).
Last Sunday I got to finally go back to church. I must of cried 4 times in those 2 hours. I really missed church. It was an enriching service and I felt so at peace when I left.
Hmm, I just randomly found another sticker on my laptop that I had never taken off. Odd. Anyway...You can see where my attention span is these days. I have none. :)

No comments: