Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buzz...

I'm going to start out with the update, no updates. I really don't have anything to update on. I still haven't heard about the job, but it's been a week yesterday so I'm just trying to be patient.

Speaking of Jobs, Howard's sucks. Don't get me wrong it's one of the easiest jobs on earth but the company is failing. There is also a moral issue Howard is dealing with considering he just found out that 5 of the current employees are leaving the company within the next 2 weeks because of a raise freeze or a change in their employment (such as having to now pay for health insurance and getting dropped from salary to hourly pay). Also, he figured out that his boss is profit sharing which is illegal.

I am done with my second class, and I haven't relieved my final grade yet so I'm anxious about that. I started 2 classes on Monday. I'm a little overwhelmed but I think once I get organized I'll be ok.

The next few weeks are going to be so hectic! We have birthday parties, school projects, countless assignments, field trips, appointments, sleepovers, court dates and an hour loss of sleep per night to boot.

Just this week alone (Wednesday-Saturday) we have a school project, 4 assignments for me, 4 assignments for Howard and a sleepover. Don't even get me started on next week!

No comments: