Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie Confusion

I find this entertaining and a little annoying.

Today is my birthday and my husband wanted to take me out to dinner. I asked him to take me to get quick bite and then to a movie instead. He agreed, yay!

Well he said he wanted to see either 'Bride Wars' or 'He's just not that into you'. Both movies I would love to see. I have issues with seeing romantic comedies in the theater. The theater experience should be for action or beautiful sites and scenes, not something I could watch in my living room and get the same affect. Now, I do have exceptions to this issue but it still bothers me because I don't go to the theater very often.

I appreciate that my husband enjoys romantic comedies. I just don't know if I want to see them, in the theater. To be honest, I want to go see 'Coraline 3D'. I really want to take Kenzie to see it, but it is my birthday and I have been told that I need to be a little selfish and go see what I want to see.

Right now it's a toss up.

He's just not that into you
Push
The Uninvited
Inkheart
The curious case of Benjamin Button

See, I told you I want to see everything.

And I would also like to see 'Bride Wars', but it's about to be out of the theaters and only has 3 random showings. I would also like to take my husband to see 'Twilight'. Since he hasn't seen it and I would love to see it again. Howard doesn't want to go see something I've already seen, and it does come out on video on March 21st (Kenzie's birthday I might add).

OH! A followup from last night- I have the temporary glasses and they're ugly as sin but I can see! And they said that they would have my new frames in 5-14 days from now. Ugh, not happy but at least I can see. They have Howard's frames and are putting the new lenses in and they will be ready tomorrow. He has temporary frames and lenses that make him look funny too. Oh and we don't have to pay a penny for new lenses for Howard and new frames and lenses for me, when originally they cost almost $200.

No comments: